2012. július 22., vasárnap

~it's alright, it's OK!

Hajjajj.
Asszem mostmár tényleg túl kéne lépnem Ethan-en....
Ezt már elterveztem kb egy hónappal ezelőtt is, hogy oké akkor mostantól ne leszek szerelmes. 
Vagyis hétfőtől. Elmondom, az ötletet Melanie Fiona MondayMorning című száma adta.

Have you heard the news todayI'm leaving town, I'm cashing outThis town's too small for me to stayThe time is now, I'm heading out

Baby, I still need ya but if you stay I'll leave ya'Cause I gotta get awayAnd if I ever see ya, my heart is gonna bleedBut I'm leaving either way

My darling baby, this is a warningSaid that I'm leaving on Monday morningYou'll get no answer, no use in callingBecause I'm leaving on Monday morning

This flower needs somewhere to goNo room to grow on these dusty roadsI got two tickets and a dreamEight fifteen I'll save you a seat

Baby, I still need ya but if you stay I'll leave ya'Cause I gotta get awayAnd if I ever see ya, my heart is gonna bleedBut I'm leaving either way

My darling baby, this is a warningSaid that I'm leaving on Monday morningYou'll get no answer, no use in callingBecause I'm leaving on Monday morning

Monday morningMonday morningMonday morningNot on Tuesday, babyMonday morning

Baby, I still need ya but if you stay I'll leave ya'Cause I gotta get awayAnd if I ever see ya, my heart is gonna bleedBut I'm leaving either way

My darling baby, this is a warningSaid that I'm leaving on Monday morningYou'll get no answer, no use in callingBecause I'm leaving on Monday morning

Monday morningMonday morningThis is your warningMonday morningMonday morning

Monday morningMonday morningMonday morningMonday morning

Monday morningMonday morningMonday morning

Mintha nekem írták volna....
Aztán még örültem is: jujj de jó, nem leszek szerelmes!
Csak aztán vasárnap vele álmodtam.
De tartottam magam a dologhoz: már nem vagyok szerelmes.
Csak aztán valahogy ezt elfelejtettem és szerdán már megint sírtam miatta :S


De most akkor nekiállok újra.
Kedden lesz a bulim :)
Ő nem lesz itt, mivel nyaralni van, szóval nyugodtan elfelejthetném végre.
Ez a szám ad erőt :)

No looking backI wont regret, noI will find my wayI'm brokenBut still I have to say

It's Alright, it's OKI'm so much better without youI won't be sorryIt's Alright, it's OKSo don't you bother what I doNo matter what you sayI wont returnOur bridge has burned downI'm stronger nowIt's Alright, it's OKI'm so much better without youI won't be sorry